The Red Wheelbarrow

The Red Wheelbarrow

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mini-Fiction. Revised And Retold.

"...", I told myself, since I alone was left to tell.

"Your windshield will soon be stained red", read the horoscope.

A roadrunner is tripping today!

Duck season!; Wabbit season!; Alien season.

Why time time if all you get is time? Time!

It wont kill you. Come. Have a nice, juicy apple.

She can´t love him is she´s dead. Right?

The rain in Spain has moved to the city.

The Torah that can be told is not the eternal Torah.

A parrot: "Quack-a-poodle-moo!"

Hell? No! Hell no. There´s no place like church. There´s...

Hi mom. My name is ___. I´m your son.

A tour through hell: And to the right you´ll see...

"Live long and prosper", said one clown to the other.

"Let my people go", said one guy to the other.

How do you measure lonliness?

We are once upon a time, in a galaxy, far, far away.

Oh no! Why me? Oh.

And now, for my final illusion, I give you peace.

or: And now, for my final illusion, I give you hope. (or faith, friendship, reality, the truth, honesty, loyalty, benevolence, democracy)...

No comments:

Post a Comment